If you have just joined the industry of real estate, WELCOME!
Practicing as a Property Practitioner in the real estate industry can be a very fulfilling career. We support all Candidate Property Practitioners who wish to realise their dream of becoming Non-Principal Property Practitioners registered with the Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority (PPRA).
You have 24 months within which to comply with the following in order to obtain a Non-Principal Property Practitioner designation with the PPRA:
- Complete 1 year internship period from date of first FFC issue
- Complete your logbook
- Complete your NQF4 qualification
- Write and pass the PDE4 exam
The NQF Level 4 is the National Qualification Forum: Level 4: Real Estate (SAQA QUAL ID (59097) qualification. The course is a valuable tool which provides broad knowledge, skills and values needed in the real estate Industry.
Why you should enrol in our NQF4 Real Estate course:
- Specific instructions from start to finish provided by our industry expert facilitator
- Valuable information provided for real world application
- We supply you with numerous modules of expert learning material and quizzes – each an integral part of real estate and guaranteed to be asked in your NQF4 exams
- Support throughout your course