Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process to recognise a candidate’s workplace learning.
The NC 20188 RPL is a self-study course in which learners are required to complete assignments and submit a Portfolio of Evidence for Assessment and Moderation.
Candidates will be subject to a RPL Candidate screening process as per the following requirements:
- Candidate is currently employed in the capacity of a Non-Principal Property Practitioner and has been actively working in the real estate industry for at least 3 years
- Candidate is in possession of a valid, current Fidelity Fund Certificate and is currently registered as a Non-Principal Property Practitioner with the Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority
- Candidate has proof of Services Seta FETC NQ L4
- Candidate is in possession of a valid South African identity document
- Candidate has a minimum of NQF level 3 literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Candidate has at least a Grade 10 certificate or above, preferably a matric certificate.
- Candidate’s CV indicates prior management experience
Our professional staff are on standby to offer support and assistance to complete the Portfolio of Evidence in the required time frame. Our guidelines are easy to understand and Portfolios of Evidence can be submitted electronically or in hard copy.
If you hold 2 FFC’s and will be affected by the EAAB PRACTICE NOTE: ETD01/2020, we recommend that you contact us for the RPL Course.